I have a problem of deep brownish color acne in my face. It is so irritating. How to remove it? (Photo)

Acne and hyperpigmentation

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to assess and evaluate your skin through photographs, but from what I can see from your photos, it looks like you have inflammatory lesions (red pimples) and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The smooth flat dark brown marks are the hyperpigmented lesions and the raised red bumps are acne. I highly suggest you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.