I have a problem of deep brownish color acne in my face. It is so irritating. How to remove it? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Acne and hyperpigmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to assess and evaluate your skin through photographs, but from what I can see from your photos, it looks like you have inflammatory lesions (red pimples) and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The smooth flat dark brown marks are the hyperpigmented lesions and the raised red bumps are acne. I highly suggest you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Las Vegas Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.