Mommy Makeover without Lipo, will I look weird? (Photo)

I'm doing a MM with TT, BL/BA. I decided against lipo, because I felt I didn't REALLY need it and it kind of freaks me out. I didn't want to over complicate my surgery, too. I don't really have weight on my lower back/hips. Will it look weird?

Result Expectations of a Mommy Makeover

Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation. All surgical procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation.The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation. Also, another element to a satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.
The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Your surgery should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with the procedures you are seeking. For instance, a plastic surgeon who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery is suitable to perform your #BreastAugmentation. Aside from checking #board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Tummy tuck without liposuction

You have to do only what feels right for you. Based on your photos, I think you will get a nice result from a tummy tuck alone so don't worry. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Liposuction wit a tummy tuck

Looking at your photos I think you will have a nice result with a  tummy tuck and ba/bl. Liposuction may make some improvement but will not look 'weird' if you don't have it. Hope this helps

Josh Olson MD

Mommy Makeover Without Lipo

Thank you for your questions and photos. Liposuction can enhance results of a tummy tuck or treat areas that are not part of a tummy tuck. If your surgeon explained the pros and cons of your mommy makeover with and without liposuction and is willing to treat you without liposuction then proceed as recommended or consider a second opinion. The answer to your question requires a consultation/ examination and cannot be determined based solely on photos. Hope it all works out well for you!

David S. Motoki, MD
Draper Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Thank you for your question and photos. You could certainly proceed with no liposuction if you wish. Typically, Liposuction included with a Tummy Tuck is not to the lower back and hips, but for the upper/lower abdomen.

Talk to you Plastic Surgeon about your wishes and your surgical Plan.

All the best

Mommy Makeover without Liposuction

Thank you for your pictures. It is not unusual just to have breast surgery and tummy tuck without liposuction. If it is not necessary then there's no need to proceed. Best wishes. 

Am I a candidate for a mommy makeover without liposuction?

Thanks so much for your question.  I think it is a very common and normal part of any abdominoplasty surgery to contour and taylor a patient with a small amount of liposuction following abdominoplasty.  I typically do not charge to that portion of the surgery as this compliments the actual abdominoplasty.  If someone has more significant fatty deposits then more substantial liposuction may be considered.  In your case I do not think you have a significant amount of fat so you will do well without any significant liposuction.  Hope this helps.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

you will not look weird, but liposuction of your sides will improve your results and will be very happy with it.

Mommy Makeover without Lipo, will I look weird?

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... It will not look weird, but the Liposuction on flanks usually improve waist contour. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Lipo or not

Thank you for the question and you will not look weird if you do not have liposuction though it is a safe and simple procedure to add to your Mommy Makeover

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD