I'm male, 26 years old, suffering with acne for 4 years. What should I do to cure this?

Acne Cure and Best Treatment

Without photos it is impossible to give you guidance as to the best treatment.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist to assist with the diagnosis to see whether this is hormonal or genetic.  Accutane or antibiotics may be some of the treatments necessary.  Any marks that remain from your acne can be treated with chemical peels and V-Beam Best, Dr. Green

Improving acne

This is hard to make recs with these details. I would see a dermatologist to evaluate your skin and add medication. Topicals, orals, chemical peels, and lasers are all options for this.

Steven F. Weiner, MD