How To Get Rid of Acne Holes?

Dear Sir/Madam, when i am childhood my skin was good, after comming to teenage pimples occurred on my cheeks, because of these pimples holes occurred , how want to remove these holes to make my skin smooth, can you pls let me know the treatment for this

Acne Scar Holes, Ice Pick Scars How to improve these scars

Ice pick scars are one of the most difficult to treat. You need to get them to raise up to the surrounding more normal unscarred skin. One great option is TCA cross method. Fractional resurfacing can also lead them to come up more. More concentrated laser resurfacing on the ice pick scars are another option.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fractional Laser/ Fractional Rf are good options for you.

You can consider a clinic which has facilities for fractional resurfacing - either a laser or a fractional radiofrequency device. If you are on the darker side, consider doing a small test area, before having the treatment done on a larger area.

Good luck!

Erbium and CO2 lasers treat acne scars well

Good question. There are many options to treat acne scarring, so to achieve the best results for your specific case, consult an experienced specialist with a reputable practice. Lasers are a great way to resurface the skin and reduce scars. More specifically, there are two lasers that can achieve this. The Erbium laser is a state-of-the-art laser that resurfaces the skin and reduce scars in under an hour. The results are almost instant, and only about 3-4 days of downtime are required. Another option is the CO2 laser. The CO2 laser penetrates the skin deeper than the Erbium; therefore, the results are a little better, but you would need about 7-10 days of downtime. Also, because this laser is more invasive, you do not need multiple treatments like the Erbium.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello

In our practice the lasers we do is Dot Laser, Profractional C02 laser, micro laser peel and or VI peel for very mild acne scarring. If you go to our website you can read about each procedure and you can kind of determine what would benefit you the best. You have quite a few options for acne scars depending on how deep they are.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS (in memoriam)