What is the best treatment for my stretch marks? (Photo)

I have stretch marks on my legs/back of knees, and arms from gaining and losing weight. They are pink/purple. I know there is no way to completely get rid of stretch marks, but which cosmetic procedure would be the best for my case? I'm interested in getting rid of the redness (to a more white color) than anything else. I'm not super concerned about the texture. I have a consultation with a reputable laser center but would like other opinions. Thanks.

Stretch marks and various treatment methods.

New stretch marks are easier to treat than older ones. For new stretch marks (red-purple-pink), my treatment of choice is V BEAM vascular laser combined with compounded Vitamin A creams or a cream called Stratamark. Old stretch marks are harder to treat- my preferred option for old, white, silvery- papery stretch marks is a combination of CO2 fractional laser, or with INFINI RF and PRP. I also use Fraxel ReStore 1550, and also lasers in the 1540 wavelength. Of all the methods I find microneedling with RF energy and PRP the best, as it has the lowest rate of skin colour changes, and the fastest healing time. Results wise, it outperforms CO2 laser! The truth is that stretch mark treatments are HIGHLY variable, depending on your own immune system, your skin type and the age of the stretch marks. Some get a 30% improvement, others up to 80%. An assessment is the very first step Regards.Dr Davin Lim, Laser and aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Stretch Marks -- Microneedling/PRP, Laser, Skin Care/Peels, Sculptra Injections

This can be improved with a combination of lasers , microneedling and sculptra. there is no "cure" for these but improvement will be seen with a series of treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.