What's the best treatment for acne scars, plus lifting? (Photo)

What is the best treatment for my type of acne scars. They were called ice pick about 12 years ago....I would like a treatment to firm as well to help reduce my nasal-labial folds. Thank you!

Acne scars and Lifting

A combination of fillers and laser resurfacing with eMatrix or Fraxel work extremely well on these types of acne scars.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who specializes in acne scars.  Best, Dr. Green

TCA CROSS, laser resurfacing, fillers.

I would use TCA to raise the depth of the deepest scars, then perform laser resurfacing. You can opt for one session of erbium followed by one or two sessions of fractional, or a series of fractional lasers (erbium or CO2). Another option is RF Needling as this has been proven technology. 

At the end I would use strategic placement of dermal fillers such as Juvederm Volift to treat your mid cheek area, cheekbones and focal acne scars. 

Expect a project like this to be around 4-6 months to complete. 
All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist