Is there any safe treatment for pores and acne holes/scar?

My only question is, is it fixable? Can the pores be gone and the acne holes/scars be gone too? I have seen pictures before and after, there are people who get it fix but I'm still doubting whether it is safe or not. (plus, I have oily face too) I'm really sad that I don't have a smooth face, I have been blessed with acne and oil on my face in my life as far as I can remember. So, is there any way for me to get a smooth face? (I'm 24 yrs old)

Multiple methods for treating acne scars. Video explains.

Acne scar revision is a specialised field. For the best results, one should target the acne scar type with ideal treatments. For example deep ice pick scars, and narrow box car scars can be treated with TCA CROSS peels, mixed scars, rolling, and atrophic scars treated with fractional devices such as Fraxel, fractional lasers, PRP and INFINI radiofrequency. Atrophic scars (depressions) can be treated with either fat grafts, or with HA dermal fillers. Tethered and anchored scars are best treated with surgery. The short clip shows TCA, the YT video goes into much more detail. 

The majority of patients will have a collection of different scar types, and hence a tailored treatment METHOD will be best. Careful examination, especially under angled lighting with scar mapping will give you an understanding of what are the best options for your scars.

Dr Davin Lim.

Laser, surgical & aesthetic dermatologist.

Brisbane, Australia.

Brisbane Dermatologist

Improve acne scars and pores with Infini

Infini is very safe for all skin types. It is the best device for acne scars. Some scars might also require TCA cross, subcision, and Bellafill. Infini will also decrease the oil in the skin.

Steven F. Weiner, MD