Looking for a board certified cosmetic surgeon who can treat acne scarring in London, UK? (Photo)

I am in early 40s. Suffered from acne scarring for 20 odd years. It has not bothered me massively but last year an old tiny but deep microscopic pore enlarged and developed into full blown scar. Have had 10 TCA cross treatments and 1 x subcision. Now 1.5 years later still not happy with results. My dermatologist is not keen on punch excision and a beauty therapist mentioned Fractional laser (1540). I am confused as to next steps but I just want this scar to improve.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Doctor Answers 1

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

If you have had that many TCA cross then punch excision with laser is best option.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 191 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.