what are the products to reduce box scars in my face?

I have Box scars in my face .

Treatment of box car acne scarring

thank you for your question.  Without photographs it is difficult to determine what your best treatment options might be.  If you do in fact have boxcar scarring, this condition typically is best treated with either aggressive subcision or surgical resection.  I would strongly recommend evaluation by a physician who is extremely experienced in the treatment of acne scarring.  Best of luck.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Products will not help acne scars to a great degree- see video

Unless your scars are very early, products will not help scars. The exception is that prescription strength vitamin A cream can remodel mild and early acne scars. AHAs at higher concentrations can do the same. For established scars, procedures are needed. For the best results, one should target the acne scar type with ideal treatments. For example deep ice pick scars, and narrow box car scars can be treated with TCA CROSS peels, mixed scars, rolling, and atrophic scars treated with fractional devices such as Fraxel, fractional lasers, and INFINI radiofrequency. Atrophic scars (depressions) can be treated with either fat grafts, or with HA dermal fillers. Tethered and anchored scars are best treated with surgery.  The majority of patients will have a collection of different scar types, and hence a tailored treatment METHOD will be best. Careful examination, especially under angled lighting with scar mapping will give you an understanding of what are the best options for your scars. All the best, Dr Davin Lim Laser, surgical & aesthetic dermatologist Brisbane, Australia

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist