I have these crepe fine lines on my lower cheeks and I'm wondering what is the best treatment for this. Fillers? Lasers? (photo)

I'm 39 and feel like my lower face and neck look 50!. What is best option for eliminating these? Photos attached.

Cheek Lines

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

These lines are from loss of overall support/volume of face and loss of collagen/elasticity in the skin. I really like using a combination of products for these lines. First, I would start with Sculptra which builds your own collagen and helps to bring back volume and smooth the skin in this area. I would also use filler to soften the etched in lines. I like the newer filler, Refyne, which is softer and moves naturally as you animate. Additionally, I would recommend a series of microneedling procedures to improve the lines, texture, and smooth the skin. Please consult a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon experienced in these treatments. Best wishes. 

Longmont Dermatologic Surgeon

Improving Fine Lines with Fillers Such as Juvederm, Restylane, Volbella, Bellafill, Radiesse and Sculptra, Radiofrequency

I recommend a combination approach for the most improvement. I recommend fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Volbella, Bellafill, Radiesse) for the lines themselves and to create anatomical support. I also recommend Sculptra for collagen building combined with lasers, microneedling/prp for skin rejuvenation and radiofrequency, Kybella, or ultrasound for skin tightening. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer