Wrinkles are too earlier? (Photos)

Hello ,I am 27 ,a year ago my face started to look so different! Have awful smile lines,ther r so deep and really make me look older, then my eyes started to look smaller !.have deep wrinkes under them (with and without smile ).I understand we all age ,but it all happened within 3-4 months .and I was just 26..please advice me what to do P.s have juvederm smile o.4 each year into lips ,could it have such effect?!

Ageing

Dynamic lines around the eys vary in strength from person to person and there are many factors that can lead to this. Some toxin around the eyes in the Crow's feet area can certainly help relax/diminish these lines and "open up" your eyes.

London Dermatologist

Aging Around Eyes

Have you been under a lot of recent stress? Stress can cause pre-mature aging and could be the cause of this accelerated process you have noticed over the past few months. That being said, a neuromodulator such as Botox or Dysport injected into the crow's feet could help to open up your eyes while diminishing the fine lines that are bothering you. Additionally, I would advise starting an under-eye retinol product such as Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction eye serum. A product like this will aid in cell turnover, increasing collagen production to firm the skin and improve fine lines and wrinkles. 

Dennis Gross, MD

27 and starting to have wrinkles around eyes

I think this is the age that people start to notice wrinkles. It has nothing to do with the prior lip filler. Botox in the crows feet will improve this situation. Sometimes fillers in the tear trough will help as well. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD