Treating Hollowness/wrinkles Under Eye? (photo)

Hello. I am 22 and since my 20s the skin under my eye has been thinning out despite using creams, drinking water and adjusting a healthy diet. I know the reason is genetic as my dad has the same type of skin but it makes me look a lot older at my age. Is it possible that some type of surgery can help reduce the hollowness/wrinkles? Thanks for any replies

Doctor Answers 1

Restylane for under eye hollows

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

A small amount of Restylane filler injected into the hollows beneath your eyes would plump up the area and would look natural.  Have treatment with an experienced injector.

Toronto Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.