i have a lot of acne and too many dark spots. (photos)

i attended the photo of my face.gibe me a solution

Control acne. Then treat dark areas

The first 60 seconds of the video below will tell you all. As a dermatologist, I would refer you to a colleague for MEDICAL management of your acne. This is very important as it PREVENT PIH or skin darkening. Next, I would use angle lighting as in the video to examine your scars. I suspect these are colour changes and my laser of choice is the Picosure. All the bestDr Davin LimLaser and aesthetic dermatologist, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Combination Therapy treats dark spots and acne scars

Your best approach is with combination therapy. I would suggest beginning with weekly treatments of Illume, one of our CORE skin care products, a customized formulation of retinol and arbutase for skin lightening. Because of your dark skin you will want to avoid lasers and IPL as these treatments could exacerbate the problem and cause more darkening of the skin. You are best served treating your dark spots with light chemical peels and home care products to begin. Then I would suggest either a series of Skin Pen micro-needling treatments or Fractora, a Radio Frequency skin resurfacing in-office treatment. Both are designed to resurface the skin and help in the treatment of acne. Our practice also has a licensed nutritionist who can assist you in dietary changes that may further help to clear up your skin.

Mark Anton, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Melapads and Ematrix and Yag laser

I would begin with Melapads twice daily, followed by Ematrix RF and Yag laser as part of our Hidef Acne Scar protocol. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos AngelesAcne Scars

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Dark Spots and Acne

You first need to have your acne under control and should consult a dermatologist to assess the cause and best treatment.  The pigmentation can be helped by a combination of bleaching creams and chemical peels.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green