Treatment Options for my Severe Acne Scars? (photos)

I have this acne scars for four years now. Please focus on my cheek area, there you can see the scarring as most on my jawline area are actually dark marks and are not deep scars. I'm really bothered by this scars, what are my treatment options and how long will the treatment plan be if ever I'll choose you? Also, how much improvement can I expect. I'm based from Singapore and I'm willing to travel abroad to get this fixed. Thanks

Dark Marks and Best Treatment

You would benefit from a combination of Retinoids, Bleaching creams, and chemical peels for your dark spots.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Dark Marks and Best Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Improving Acne Scarring

Acne scars can be very frustrating and difficult to treat and the method of treatment really varies from person to person, depending on their skin type, the severity, location, etc. At my practice we use the newest, cutting-edge technologies to treat acne scarring, with drastic improvement, approaching each patient's unique circumstances with a customized treatment plan. One option would be Sublative, which is effective on all skin types and tones, Sublative rejuvenation is a deeper treatment that fights fine lines and wrinkles, eradicates acne scars, and improves overall texture. Sublative rejuvenation harnesses the power of energy currents to penetrate the skin and stimulate collagen production (while keeping the outer layer of skin intact). Depending on the selected course of treatment, downtime can vary from two to five days. Another possible option is Smoothbeam, the only FDA approved laser for treatment of acne on the face and body, which also treats acne scars with no pain or downtime. Either of these treatments could help you see significant improvement, it's just a matter of evaluating what will work best for you.

Improving Acne Scarring