I get wrinkles under my eyes when I smile? (Photo)

When i am not smiling, under my eyes are completely smooth. But when I smile, i get this weird wrinkle that like pushes skin up out of the wrinkle. Hard to explain. I talked to a dermatologist and was told there probably was not any cosmetic prodecure that could correct it. Advice?

I get wrinkles under my eyes when I smile?

Thank you for your question and photograph.  What is taking place, and is a sign of youth, is that the muscle responsible for closing your eye is thickened in this area and is causing some folding of the lower eyelid skin when you smile.  I would not recommend any specific treatment such as Botox and would rather you seek out a good skin care regimen nightly eye cream.  Hope this helps.