Can I get laser treatments on only parts of my face for acne scars?

I have a lot of deep set scarring from cystic acne on my chin and sides of my cheeks. However, it is not all over my face and I am only 24. I do not want to get a full laser treatment, rather, I would like to get the areas on my face which have bad texture, deep scars, and a shiny appearance. is this possible/advised?

Treatment options for scarring resulting from cystic acne

Without more information, it is impossible to make a treatment recommendation. For significant scarring following cystic acne, a surgical approach such as subcision is typically the best initial treatment in my experience. I would recommend undergoing treatment by a surgeon who is a highly experienced in the treatment of acne scarring

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Deep Scars on Your Face

It isn't really possible to advise without a photograph but you can have spot treatments with lasers and fillers.  Please consult an expert in acne scars for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green