What is most effective treatment for my acne scar? (photos)

respected docter,i am a 22 yr old female student from kerala,india.i am having acne for the last 6 years, now acne have been reduced but most terribly having acne scar for few years,i am psychologically very much worried,is my scar can be removed forever? What is the best treatment option,i am attaching my photos with this question,please give a reply

Acne Scars

Having acne and persistent scarring can be very difficult emotionally. The best laser for acne scars in type 4 skin or darker is the EMatrix laser. You will need several treatments of this laser to improve your skin and these scars. For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with acne scars.