Will these burn marks from laser go away? (photos)

This is about a week after I got burned from laser treatment. The lady went up in settings on the laser and this is what happened days later. What are my treatment options for this?

Melarase PM for dark burn scars

Start with a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM cream to the area to help lighten the pigmentation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Yes, 3-6 months for laser burns to fade.

Yes. We see this all the time for laser clinics that perform hair removal on darker skin types using in correct wavelengths. It will take 3-6 months to settle, no scars will be formed. Sun protect. Nothing else is really need to speed up the process, except gentle 1064 Yag laser. You will however need a few treatments.Dr Davin LimLaser dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Burn on Body After Laser

This needs wound care and sun protection.  Use lightening creams and steroids to calmn the inflammation and prevent hyperpigmentation.  This will need 3-6 months of treatments.  Aerolase (yag) and light chemical peels (beta) help.  Best, Dr. Emer.