Teenager with really noticeable smile lines. What can I do to reduce/get rid of them? (photos)

My mother has smile lines really bad, but she also smokes so that might be a contributing factor. I am losing weight right now and they have started to become very noticiable and annoying.

Treating Smile Lines

Unfortunately some of us are genetically predisposed to having deeper lines and dermal fillers are typically the best products to treat smile lines; that being said, based on your age, you might feel it is too early to begin using fillers. Creams and lasers, while very effective for treatment of certain problems, are not as effective for treating this area as a filler would be. I would recommend consulting with a board-certified dermatologist with experience injecting dermal fillers and one who will really listen to your concerns and work with you to customize a treatment plan that fits your needs and goals. 

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Even at young ages some people are low volume or have poor anatomy and need fillers or implants, fat or sculptra.  Please see an expert to evaluate your face for the best options.  Dr. Emer.