Is it effective to use oral doxycycline + benzoyl peroxide+topical tretinoin combination? (Photos)

I am 21 years old male kurdish and have brunette skin. I have mild to moderate acne and acne scars on my face and back. I have used topical erythromycine on my face but it wasn't effective. So i made some research and went to dermotologist and decide to use this combination. So, is this suitable and effective for me?

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. In my experience, combination therapy with oral antibiotics and topical medications have been extremely effective in treating mild to moderate acne. However, each individual responds differently to medications, and sometimes medications may need to be changed if there is a lack of improvement. With that being said, any treatment for acne takes at least 2-3 months before noticing any type of improvement, so please be patient with the new therapy. I highly recommend you follow up with your dermatologist regarding your questions, concerns, and to monitor your progress with treatment. Take care and good luck.