How to remove these raised acne scars on nose? (Photo)

I got these two scars from huge pimple that would be bloody if it burst.

Improving nasal scar

This can be treated with injections of steroids or Laser resurfacing. If still no improvement, try Infini. 

raised acne scars on nose

hello and thankyou for your question.

I would ask how long ago the problem is and is the scar now stable and mature

I cannot completely ascertain from the picture but it looks as though there is a raised section of the scar but also some depressed parts of the skin.

A number of modalities of treatment are available to you to smooth out the scar including medical dermabrasion (also known as dermaplaning or dermasanding), chemical peel, resurfacing skin lasers such as the CO2 or Erbium YAG. Other options include therapies  to generally help the skin quality and if there is still redness then of course Tuneable Dye or KTP lasers can help. 

I hope that this information has been helpful.

Best wishes

Tariq Ahmad, MBBChir, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon

Raised Scars

A combination of V-Beam laser and intralesional steroids can be used to treat these scars. Best, Dr. Green