Can my acne scars be improved significantly? (Photo)

I think my scars are rolling atrophic. What are my treatment options? How long will the treatment plan be? How much % improvement can i expect? Attached are my photos and there's picture when I try to smile so you can see how the scar change when I animate, not sure if its tethered though. Thanks for the advice!

Acne Scars and Best Treatment in Asian Skin

A combination of eMatrix and Fillers would be best to treat your scars.  Please consult an expert in Asian skin for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scars and treatments

I am with Dr Weiner- INFINI RF - 3-4 sessions will give a good overall improvement in scars and pore size. The good thing with INFINI is that the downtime is very low- 3 days at maximum. 

I would space treatments every 4 weeks. Towards the end of the revision program, subcision and dermal fillers (Bellafill or Juvederm) will address a few atrophic scars left. Realistically should improve by 70% at least with above treatment plan. 

All the best and great pictures- at last some one can take angled or tangental lighting to help us ( you would not believe the amount of patients who take photos caked in make up and ask for advice) Good work. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne scars darker skin type

I think the Infini is a great option for you. I would do at least 3 treatments. After that, deeper scars can be filled with Bellafill. Other options include subcision, PRP, laser resurfacing. Please see link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD