I have cellulite on my upper outer thighs. What is the best procedure/procedures to get rid if this?

I have always had cellulite on my upper outer thighs/a small pocket of fat. What is the best procedure/procedures to get rid if this?

Cellfina for Outer thigh cellulite

Thank you for your question. Cellfina is the best treatment for cellulite available today. After one treatment to the area the cellulite is reduced. It has a 3 year indication by the FDA and patient satisfaction rate at 3 years is 96%.

It depends on the type of cellulite.

Despite decades of effort at trying to create a permanent, effective treatment for cellulite, we've largely been left with unfulfilled promises.  Luckily, we now have just such a solution for our patients.  Cellfina is highly regarded as "the Holy Grail" for treating cellulite.  All other treatments have an unacceptably low rate of satisfaction.  Just compare the "Is It Worth It Ratings" for Cellfina to others.  Cellfina has a 95% "Worth It" rating in contrast to others that average around 50-60%.

The only real drawback of Cellfina at this stage seems to be that patient selection is critical.  Patients who have the hail-damage type of cellulite are good candidates whereas those with wavy appearing cellulite do not respond as well to treatment.  Perhaps that will change as techniques and treatment protocols improve, but currently, you really need to qualify for Cellfina by demonstrating this particular pattern of cellulite.

You should seek out the opinion of an experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine the best treatment for your problem.  A recent patient of mine presented requesting treatment for cellulite.  After I examined her, it was apparent that she did not have any cellulite whatsoever, but her problem instead was simply fatty excess.  We treated her with liposuction and have achieved an excellent outcome.

Good luck in your searches.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Thank you for you question.

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.  It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.  Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.   It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Best procedure for cellulite on thighs?

Cellfina appears to be the best treatment for cellulite on the market today. Under local anesthesia, the fibrous bands which cause cellulite dimples are released with a special needle allowing the skin to "pop" back into its normal non dimpled position. Over 90% of patients are satisfied three years after treatment with this. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in Cellfina near you to determine if you are a candidate for this exciting new technology.

Cellfina

This device works well for dimpled cellulite.  Each patient needs to be seen and examined to evaluate their individual skin quality.  The treatment does work.

I have cellulite on my upper outer thighs. What is the best procedure/procedures to get rid of those?

Thank you for your question. Cellulite is best treated with the Cellulaze laser. This is a minimally invasive procedure done under local anesthesia. The small pocket of fat can be melted by the laser or you might need some liposuction at the same time. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.