How do I get rid of acne spots?

i just finished my 1st month on accutane , i still have 2 month to go . my question is , what should i do to get rid of the acne spots ? this is my main problem , my acne is not harsh on my face its lighter than the majority who would take Accutane , its curing the acne but i still have spots ! even before Accutane , my doctor recommend Acretin but no results yet .

Acne spots vs skin discolouration

Sorry, for an assessment, a photography would be helpful. If you are talking about pigmentation from spots, then lasers can help- see video. All the best, Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Spots and Treatment

Please re-post your photo to help you with your treatment.  You will need to be on a full course of treatment to stop acne from breaking out.  You could benefit from topical treatment to help lighten the scars and peels or lasers after you are done with your Accutane therapy.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne spots?

It is hard to make recommendations without seeing you or seeing pictures. If you have PIH after acne, Retin A and hydroquinone are the recommendations. Chemical peels might be helpful as well. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD