For cellulite and unevenness on backside of legs, what treatment could help me? (Photo)

I have bad cellulite/unevenness on the backside of my legs. I'm 27 years old and have previously had regular lipo on thighs and buttocks (2008) smart lipo on calves 2009). There is skin laxity on buttocks and some on thighs. They removed too much fat in the calves so they were as thin as my arms while my thighs were "big" which looked ridiculous. As I've gained some weight my calves looks a little better but still so much unevenness. Cellfina or Velasphape3...What could possibly help me?

Cellfina for Treatment of Cellulite

For treatment of cellulite, Cellfina can be a great solution for patients. The Cellfina System targets the structural cause of cellulite by releasing the connective bands present in subcutaneous tissue that pull the skin and cause a dimpling appearance. The procedure is minimally invasive, and the results are long-lasting. Patients report high satisfaction even after two years after having the procedure. It would be best to consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine if Cellfina can help you meet your goals. Good luck in your research!

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women. It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied. Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment. It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks. It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.  If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina. Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.  Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.  It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding. It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed. We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding. It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office. Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.  Take care, Dr Schwartz  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

The best treatment for cellulite is cellfina followed by external heating procedures such as velashape or venus legacy and/or ThermiRF. I suggest seeing a VASER HI definition sculpting physician who can evaluate what type of procedure is needed and if revision and fat grafting are needed to sculpt the calves and improve contouring.  Best, Dr. Emer

Cellulite on backside

We have Cellfina in our office and I've seen amazing results on my patients who are in your position. Especially the buttocks. For the thighs if there are contour issues related to lipo then it can still help. Usually tell patients about a 60-75% improvement in those specifically. 
If your calves are still too small an option would be to try some fat grafting in the upper part to enhance the shape. If skin laxity in other areas is a concern, consider Ultherapy to lift and tighten.

Cellulite Reduction Answer

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive.#cellulitereductiontreatment