What would be the best plan for removing or improving the look of these wrinkles around my eyes? (Photo)

I've had pearl fractional already and it did help a bit. I'm wondering if fillers would help ? Thank you

Best Options for Eye Wrinkles

Hi Fros.  You have the right idea.  Fractional laser resurfacing and fillers are both good options.  Often we find that patients have had either very superficial laser resurfacing or have not had more than one and actually needed it.  In cases like yours, we start with Profractional laser resurfacing and then move to dermal fillers such as Restylane.  To see an example of a recent case for our Orange County office, click on the link below.  

Eye wrinkles.

Thank you for the photo. You have both surgical and non-surgical options to improve the look of wrinkles around your eyes. A quick and simple solution would be to have hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane to your lower eyelid area to smooth and lighten the shadows and creases in the area. A small amount of Botox injected around the crow's feet and just under the brow area will also give you a nice subtle brow lift, soften your wrinkles when you smile, and brighten your eyes as well. Injections typically have no to very low downtime with occasional bruises or swelling. Chemical peels can also be used periodically to maintain and improve your general skin quality in that area. Surgery is also an option which will you give the most dramatic and long lasting effect by removing the extra skin through an incision hidden under your eyelashes. This will remove your wrinkles but will have a longer associated downtime while you recover from the bruising and swelling. For the best treatment options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee MD

Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Best Wrinkle Treatment for Eye Area

Hi there,

We have seen INCREDIBLE results in this area with our Contour laser by Sciton. Your lighter skin type makes you a great candidate for this laser. It does require downtime, 7-14 days. The settings can be chosen to work for you and the approximate amount of downtime you can have.

Come in for a complementary consultation! We are in Marina del Rey!

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags -- Restylane or Belotero, Clear+Brilliant/Fraxel, Eclipse Micropen/PRP, Viva/Intensif, Botox/Dysport/Xeomin

Botox, lasers, microneedling/PRP all help wrinkles around the eyes.  Please get a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Treatments for Wrinkles Around Eyes

Dear frosdnphia:

Looking at your photos, I would recommend a comprehensive approach of Botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, lasers and maintenance topical retinols.  All the best.

What Would Be The Best Plan For Removing Or Improving The Look Of These Wrinkles Around My Eyes?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Based on your photo, treating the area with a combination of Botox and fillers would be likely to produce your desired result.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes!

Improving wrinkles around eye - static

Yes, fillers in this area are needed. You can't improve wrinkles completely if there is volume loss. I like to use Restylane here with cannulas.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

What would be the best plan for removing or improving the look of these wrinkles?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Lower eyelid wrinkles respond best to a multi-prong approach to improvement.  If you've had fractional laser treatment, consider Botox, fillers, and a skin care regimen that incorporates retinol.  Hope this helps.