I have bad acne scars on my breast for about 3 yrs, I need help to get rid of it but I don't know how to. Any suggestion?(photo)

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

This needs a biopsy to ensure no folliculitis or infection, acne can be treated with isotretinoin/spironolactone.  Scars can be treated with lasers, peels, skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer.

PRP and microneedling

PRP and microneedling have been gaining momentum as a safe and effective alternative treatment in helping improve skin texture and improve the overall health of your skin. Several treatments may need to be done but depending on your response but many notice a difference after the first treatment. PRP along with microneedling helps stimulate collagen and allow better penetration of topical products and the PRP. The PRP can help stimulate collagen production and skin healing leading to improvements in color, texture, smoothness and volume. I hope this helps.

Marisol Arcila, MD
Jacksonville Physician