What do I have to do to get flawless, beautiful skin? (photos)

I really want to improve my skin I have mild acne scars just a couple of raised acne scars 2 to 3 and I have some pimples please help me I've been trying some products and they haven't helped I believe I need help professionally.. Its hard you know emotionally but thanks to god I have faiththat everything is gonna get better I've been through so much in my life, some very bad experiences in my life please help me.. God

Comprehensive acne treatment

I understand your frustration but there are many resources to help your skin condition.

Your Dermatologist may  treat your acne through prescriptions and/or Accutane. I like to prescribe

Zo acne skin care line in my practice, it is a healthy skin line of products created by Dr. Zein Obagi.

There is non invasive Radio frequency treatments with Venus Viva which we also use in our office.

Orlando Dermatologist

AFT - IPL treatments for Acne Scars

Hi Roddern,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your skin. Living with acne scarring is not something you have to put up with thanks to the advancement of aesthetic lasers that are equipped to treat a wide variety of skin conditions. 

At our clinic we often recommend a series of AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) laser treatments for acne scarring as a starting point, it all depends on the patients current skin condition. AFT is an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) laser technology targets the surface of the skin where prior acne has made the surface uneven and improves the texture, tone, and appearance of skin with minimal downtime.

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or a dermatologist would be the first step in treating your scars!

Watch the attached link for more info.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Improving acne and scars

To expect flawless skin is not realistic. We can improve things tremendously thought. A good skincare regime that includes Retin A and chemical peels is a good start. If there are persistent scars, I prefer to use the Infini, particularly with your skin type. Other options include:PRP, laser resurfacing, and possibly Bellafill. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne and Acne Scars

With out seeing in person and knowing what you have and have not tried already it is difficult to give you accurate advice.  Likely you need a good routine with Salicylic acid based wash and prescription topical regimen.  Once the acne is better controlled you can start more aggressively addressing the lasting red and dark marks on your skin a number of different ways.  Additionally, any acne scars that cause of a defect in the texture of you skin can be addressed with devices such as radiofrequency micro-needing, Fraxel restore etc. Please find a local physician to properly access you in person and good luck.

Michelle Ellern, DO
Livingston Physician

Acne Scars and Best Treatment

Please consult a board certified dermatologist for your acne scars.  It appears that you may need a course of Accutane and lasers such as V-Beam, eMatrix, Fraxel, and microneedling.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scars

Hi thanks to share your concern.First and foremost you need a basic skin care regime with a good face wash which exfoliates the dead cells .As it is in the inflammatory stage a topical antibiotic on the active breakout acne is needed to clear the pustules,followed by topical retinoids over a period of time will improve your skin tone.It  is mandatory to use a broad spectrum sunscreen during the treatment.please do consult a board certified dermatologist and get treated. 

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

I suggest a formal consultation with an acne scarring expert. You may need a combination approach with lasers, TCA cross, peels/skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer.