I have acne scars on my cheeks and forehead. What would be the best treatment to smooth them out? (Photo)

Acne scars treatment

There are many types of acne scarring - rolling, boxcar scars and ice pick scars. It's difficult to assess your skin via photographs, but you seem to have a combination of rolling and boxcar scarring. These types are amenable to many different types of treatment. Any of the modalities that injure the skin with subsequent collagen formation such as fractionated laser, dermroller, resurfacing lasers, deep peels and etc.. may help your condition. Fillers are a good option for you as well, specifically Bellafill®, a permanent filler. Bellafil® is FDA approved in treating acne scars. The right modality for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime and cost. As always a good conversation with your board certified physician is paramount in optimizing satisfaction.