19 yrs old with very sensitive and oily skin. Please suggest any night cream?

Doctor Answers 1

Skin treatments

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to suggest any type of cream because it depends on what you want to treat and what is your desired outcome for your skin. Are you looking to treat acne or discoloration or scarring? Whichever the case may be, I highly suggest you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Las Vegas Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.