My dermatologist said I have dermal damage/scarring. How can this be corrected?

I have a bumpy texture on my skin (cheeks, temples and forehead) following a RF treatment. My skin now looks like I have old acne scars / orange peel texture which I never had before the procedure. Is there a product or treatment that would help repair the dermal layer of the skin?

Doctor Answers 1

Fractional lasers for skin resurfacing

I would recommend a combination of fractional lasers to help reduce the contour of your skin. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.