I am a 69 year old Caucasian female. I have fine lines and some deeper lines/wrinkles. What is the best non-surgical treatment?

Best nonsurgical treatment for wrinkles

At this point, I feel the best treatment for wrinkles and deep lines is Infini. It has to be done in a series of 3. It also tightens. It is great for face, neck, and chest. Keep in mind that volume loss must be corrected to have the best results with this procedure. It is impossible to correct laxity in a volume depleted person.

Non-surgical Wrinkle Treatment Solutions

Dear peggyt1243:

There are a variety of treatment options available for softening of fine to deeper wrinkles.  These include Botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels and lasers.  Please see an expert cosmetic physician for best results.  All the best.

Non surgical wrinkle treatment

Hi and Thanks for your question.There are many options for wrinkle treatment.A combination therapy is always the best.Filler ,PRP ,non ablative laser ,RF ,and sculptura are the examples but I highly suggest to see an expert physician for a formal assessment

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Refreshing Options with lasers, RF, Sculptra, microneedling/prp, Kybella, Ultherapy

I find that a combination of lasers or RF, sculptra for collagen building, microneedling/prp and skin care help with skin rejuvenation. Kybella, Ultherapy and/or ThermiRF treatments (Venus Legacy) would be non-invasive options that would do well in combination for skin tightening.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist for a long term treatment plan.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Silhouette Instalift & or Facial Fillers

Without viewing your areas of concern one cannot state the optimal treatment for you.  In general, when there is small or moderate laxity of the skin and loss of facial volume various procedures can be combined to yield a natural appearance without surgery.  Radiesse is a calcium based product that lifts and contours the mid-face. Voluma, a hyaluronic based product which is also excellent for contouring the mid and lower face.  Silhouette Instalift is an absorbable thread attached to cones that lift the loose skin in the face and neck.  As the thread is absorbed your body is stimulated to produce collagen.  Hence, it lifts and adds volume to the face. The combination of procedures will leave you looking refreshed and rejuvenated. 

I Am A 69 Year Old Caucasian Female. I Have Fine Lines And Some Deeper Lines/Wrinkles. What Is The Best Non-Surgical Treatment?

Thank you for your excellent question.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about your facial appearance.  It is difficult to comment without seeing a photograph.  In general, I would suggest using a combination of Botox and fillers such as Juvederm and Voluma to most effectively address your concerns.  Fillers address the science of facial aging by restoring age-related volume loss.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes!