Full face resurfacing for acne scars safe on asian Chinese skin? (photos)

I have a combination of atrophic acne scars such as ice-pick, boxcar and a few rolling scars and also hyperpigmentation. Based on my treatments of microdermabrasion which obviously did nothing, ematrix sublative with minimal results and fractional co2 that failed to deliver any visible results, I was wondering if a fully ablative erbium laser resurfacing would have a better chance in finally doing something and would the benefits outweigh the risks in terms of hyperpigmentation and my skin ethnicity?

Chinese Skin and Acne Scars and Best Treatment NYC

I treat so many patients with exactly your medical condition.  The eMatrix has been extremely successful at treating these scars.  You may also benefit from combining this treatment with PRP and microneedling and some fillers to help improve the deeper scars.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scars, Ethnic skin and treatments

This is a common area of scarring, for this type of scars, I use a combination of INFINI rf, subcision, filler and BOTOX, to get the best results. 

Botox can relax the muscles that pull down on your scars. Be really careful as to who does the filing as this area is tricky with the blood supply.

Attached a video on how I approach acne scars. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist, 
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist