How can I get rid of cellulite on my inner thighs? Liposuction or fat transfer?

I have cellulite on both inner thighs...would liposuction get rid of it..or can a fat transfer help to smoothen it out. I have a larger upper body and fear that liposuction would make my thighs smaller, something I dont want. What procedure would be best?

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your good question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Treatments for Cellulite

Thank you for your question. Cellulite can not be removed, only reduced. It is not a bad thing medically, just some fluid accumulation around irregularly shaped fat cells. The majority of women have or will get cellulite. Cellulilte poses no health concern, and is only a cosmetic problem. I hope this helps!

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze to get rid of cellulite

The best way to rid you of cellulite is Cellulaze. This minimally invasive procedure will smooth over the skin while keeping it cellulite-free. Please consult with your surgeon to find out if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze.

Bruce E. Katz, MD