Texture/ wrinkle issues on neck at 28 going on 60. Help! (Photo)

My skin isn't hanging, but the outermost layer of skin has superficial wrinkles. I've completed a 3-series of RF microneedling, spaced monthly from July-Sept '16. I'm thinking a 3-series of Profractional to help next. I've also posted before and after of RF microneedling with Vivace. Thoughts of a better treatment or what is causing this? One doctor suggested it may be due to very low subcut fat below skin & platysmal bands; th/f, moving neck normally would cause wrinkling very quickly perhaps?

"Necklace Line" Multimodality Therapy

Thank you for your question. Yours is a very common issue that we see daily. Much of this is the skin you inherited. You will also see ongoing changes now year by year relating to loss of elasticity.

There are many combination treatments that can maintain your skin quality. There is not one of anything however that will "fix" this permanently. This will be a "maintenance" issue for you for life. You should see someone who will help you with a long term plan, which includes setting realistic expectations.

Best wishes!

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck Wrinkles

Dear a1122:

You did have a wonderful response to radiofrequency treatment.  I am not sure why you are getting wrinkles on your neck at such a young age, but do know that they would improve with radiofrequency treatments such as #Pellevé, especially in combination with topicals with ingredients proven to rejuvenate the skin such as #Regenica and #Alastin and Retinol.

All the best,   Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Pesky Neck Line treatment with fillers, botox, lasers, radiofrequency

A combination approach would be best for this fillers, botox, and lasers or radiofrequency. You need to see someone with experience who treats a lot of young patients to ensure you get the results you are looking for.  Best, Dr. Emer. Best, Dr. Emer.