How can I get rid of this dark acne ? (photos)

I have had bad acne like this (photo) for over 6 years now . I am a 18 year old girl and this is ruining my life ! It also appears on the bottom near my jaw bone on both sides of my face . Please help me.

Creams, and lasers - plus sun protection for this form of scarring

PIH or skin darkening can occur after acne. See the video below, within the first 2 minutes it goes though methods I use to treat PIH, including Picosure FOCUS lasers and bleaching cream. Control of you acne PRIOR to any treatment is essential. Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Lasers, microneedling/PRP and skin care will all do well for this type of acne. I suggest you see an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Thank you for your question. From your pictures and statement, it sounds and looks like you have post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by acne. The inflammation caused by acne causes dark discoloration of the skin that may take weeks, months, or even more than a year to fade. No "cure" exists to treat the hyperpigmentation, but there are treatments available to help lighten the dark areas such as topical medications, chemical peels, or laser treatments. The right modality for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to evaluate your skin, dark spots, and to discuss treatment options that best suit your skin. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD