I have no idea how to approach my skin. Can someone just tell me I'm hopless and nothing can be done for me (Photo)

Pretty much I'm not to concern about break outs because I leave them alone and they go away. I don't know how to combat with the acne marks, acne scars, and this RED discoloration right and left side of my face. Those areas I had the most acne and after laser resurfacing a year ago (which made my face worse) it left me red. I tried peeling it off with full face 25% TCA but it didnt work. What can be done? I don't know

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

A combination approach is needed to get the best outcome. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan including lasers, fillers, subcision, and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer

Red Acne Scars and V-Beam

The best treatment for the redness of acne scars is the V-Beam laser.  This laser takes a few treatments but eliminates the redness without any down time.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scars

It looks like you are still dealing with continued break outs.  It is hard to treat the discoloration and scars until the acne is under control.  I would recommend you see a board certified dermatologist to treat the active breakouts then follow up with a board certified plastic surgeon for CO2 laser resurfacing to improve the scars.