What type of treatment would be best for these type of acne scars?
Doctor Answers 5
Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen
Multiple pits and sepressed scars; ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ
You might also like...
What type of treatment would be best for these type of acne scars ??
All The Best
Acne scar treatment - skin coloring important consideration
- Lasers can be problematic for darker skin or skin with pigment potential (such as Asian, Middle Eastern, South American, etc.). Pre-treatment can help alleviate concerns, but must be done correctly and consistently.
- Radio frequency seems to be a much friendlier option for a variety of skin colorations and in our practice, this option is gaining considerable preference.
- Vascular lasers are best for taking away residual redness.
- Fillers can be used for most scars, but should be the "final" step.
- Preventing acne prevents scars, so keep up with what's working to keep your breakouts at a minimum.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.