I had an hysterectomy 4 mths ago, but have a lump at end of scar. (photo)

Can you explain and if possible show me what it is please? I had an ultrasound scan which revealed it was a stitch sultra (can't spell it) . They will be removing it next week as I've got a lot of pain from it. Can you explain & if possible show me what it is please?

Plato's Scar serum on the area

This could represent a suture granuloma and may need to be removed. Use Plato's Scar Serum on the area twice daily. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

It is difficult to assess your scar based on the quality of the photo. Please post additional photos for evaluation and follow up with your surgeon for an in person consultation. Best, Dr. Emer