Treatment of acne scars and hyperpigmentation?

I have post infl hyperpigmentation and small deppressed acne scars on my cheek for 2 years and it did not fade so now im trying to reduce the apperance of the scar and to fade the hyperpig so can i use tritinoin (acretin) and hydroquinone in the same time by puting them together on the area so they can work together maximally ?? Or its wrong to combine them ! Thanks

Depressed and pigmented acne scars- lasers and fillers

Ok, if you have a depressed scar, you have a few options. Firstly, I agree with Dr Weiner, INFINI RF can help to decrease the depth of the scar, if you are lucky, no filler is need, if not, and the scar is depressed, fillers can help. PIH can be treated with a combination of sun protection, creams and of course lasers. More on this in the video link. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

PIH from acne and acne scars

The combination of Retin A and hydroquinone is a good idea for this problem. However, acne scars will probably require further treatment. I use the Infini for this. Other methods to help scars are: subcision, laser resufacing, Bellafill, and microneedling. Chemical peels will help with pigmentation as will QS or Pico lasers.

Steven F. Weiner, MD