ACNE SCARS: How much will it cost, and how long will it take, to treat my back acne scars?

I currently have back acne, as well as scarring from previous acne, how long would the process be to treat this and how much would it cost me?

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring needs a formal consultation and often a combination approach to get the best results.  I suggest seeing an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Back Acne

Back acne is best treated with a combination of chemical peels, bleaching creams, and EMatrix. Please consult an experienced dermatologist for the best cosmetic advice. It will take multiple sessions generally over the course of months.