Is the Whisper peel a good laser to use for acne scarring and large pores?

Hello, I'm 29 years old and I was wondering if the dry Whisper laser is a good laser to use on acne scarring and very large pores if I have 3 sessions? Thank you!

Getting the Results You Want with clear + brilliant, microneedling/prp

This is hard to answer without a picture. I have found that a combination treatment is best for this and will take a series of treatments for improvement. I get great results with a treatment called clear + brilliant in combination with microneedling/prp and skin care.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in lasers and skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer.