What kind of treatment do you suggest for my indented scars after nevus excision (2 years old but still red)? (Photo)

I have already had 2 PDL treatments on them but with little success. I've decided to stop the vascular lasers for now and start solving the core of the problem. I was thinking in the way of EMatrix RF and surgical scar revision with subcutaneous stitching. My questions: 1. Did I choose correct 2 methods? 2. Which one should be done first (guessing it's surgery but can it be RF?) 3. How much time must pass between surgery and RF? (and vice versa)

Best treatments for your cheek scars

You are on target. I would pretreat with Melarase PM cream and Plato's Scar Serum, followed by ematrix RF, fractional laser, and subcision. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scars on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

This can be treated with a combination of lasers, subcision, fillers and microneedling.  Please see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.