Can I use Bio oil, Or vitamin E, or cocoa butter?

So I'm 18yrs old and on Sunday July 17, 2016 I suffered 2nd degree burns on the left side of my face ( from my bottom ear lobe to down my neck to the top of my nose and lip.) This all occurred from a freak grease accident when I was trying to make fries. Now the doctor said my face is superficial so It will heal I just wanted to know what I can use to help make my color come back almost normal. I know that some doctors believe this stuff doesn't work, but I need opinions. Thanks in advance :)

Melarase PM and fractional laser

I would use a combination of fractional laser, Melarase PM, and Plato's Scar Serum to the scars to help blend color and texture. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles