What is the latest and the most effective way to treat upper eyelid wrinkles?

Due to allergies i've been rubbing my eyes and noticing upper eyelid wrinkles my age is 21...I really want to treat them please help me ! P.S : Thankfully my allergies are under control so im really looking forward to treatments

Wrinkles

You are very young for aging wrinkles but I suggest something less invasive first such as microneedling

London Dermatologist

Thank you for sharing your question.  Episodic bouts of allergy symptoms can result in stretching of the upper eyelid skin.  At your young age the most important first step is to have the allergies controlled with appropriate medication to avoid the upper eyelid swelling episodes and then start on a good skin regimen that incorporates a retinol, sunblock, and eye cream.  Hope this helps.

Eyelid Wrinkles

I like Radiofrequency treatments with Pellevé, combined with topical biostimulatory agents such as Regenica and Alastin, for the delicate skin around the eyes. This area wrinkles readily with age and sun exposure or rubbing of the eyes but also responds quickly to procedures and topical therapy. Others might recommend fractional treatments such as Fraxel, which I find works better on brown spots and sun-damaged spots than for tightening the skin.

All the best,   Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Here's the latest for upper eyelid wrinkles--lasers, thermage, ultherapy, microneedling/prp

Lasers, thermage/ultherapy, microneedling/PRP can help this area.  Please see an expert in combination therapies.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Eyelid wrinkles

These are a wide spectrum of severity. You can treat with eye creams, PRP, fillers, Botox, microneedling, Infini, and lasers. It seems if these were allergy related, correcting the allergies should correct the wrinkles.

Steven F. Weiner, MD