What's the best treatment for my acne scars? (Photo)

I had acne for almost 5 years and now there are scars of those acne. i want to get rid of scars on my cheeks.

Laser skin resurfacing can be a very effective treatment for acne scars.

Thanks for your question. Laser skin resurfacing options can be effective tools for getting rid of unwanted acne scars. These work by directing pulses of light to the targeted area, which stimulate your skin’s natural collagen production. Because collagen is the main protein responsible for giving the skin its structure and even complexion, boosting its production can help your skin to effectively repair itself and significantly reduce or even eliminate the appearance of scars. Be sure to consult an experienced and trained professional when seeking any kind of laser skin resurfacing treatment. 

Dermal fillers and subcsion

For these scars at this distance without any close ups, plan is.... INFINI by 3, then dermal fillers with subcision. More photos, more accurate we can be. 

Video will tell you how specialists approach acne scar revision. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist