My face turned really yellow/tan from using the acne.org regimen?

I started using the acne.org regimen over a month ago and it turned my face really yellow/tan people say its the moisterizer that makes you yellow because its a yellow color I stopped using the regimen all together its been a week now since i stoped but my skin is still so yellow/tan I feel real discolored how long will it be til the skin pushes out the products and returns to normal color? or how does the skin work? Tired of looking yellow/tan/red please help thanks PS.my skin doesn't itch

See your dermatologist

I would encourage you to bring your products to your dermatologist.  There are some acne medicines that should not be used together.  One should always be careful with the products we out on our skin.  It takes 28 days typically for one skin cycle. Stay skintastic. 

Fort Smith Dermatologist