Best laser for atrophied surgical scar? Recommendations of MDs who perform around Denver or as far as Albuquerque? (Photo)

I have a surgical scar in my inner canthis. It was originally hypertrophed but my plastic surg precisely injected a diluted Kenalog into it one time. The whole hypertrophy is now gone. However, now it is slightly atrophed. I am having subcission and restalyne injected to bring it more level tomorrow. However, the texture is still a problem. What type of laser would yield actual results? Scaar FX? Fractional Repair? I am very prone to scarring which makes me unsure what's realistic. Thanks!

Need formal evaluation--lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers for scar treatment

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with an expert in facial scarring and lasers. This can be treated with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer