Wrinkle Treatment for Young People?

Since I turned 19, I have noticed deep wrinkles under my eyes, dark circles, and puffiness. It makes my face look harsh and old. I'll be 20 soon and this is really worrying me. Is there anything out there that will help me with these wrinkles? I don't want botox at such a young age. Are there product that aren't harsh that I can use? Please help! Thank you.

Doctor Answers 1

What to do about baggy eyes?

The procedure usually taken with this is called Blepharoplasty. It removes/reduces the puffiness around and below the eyes. Almost like a Facelift but its only focus is under your eyes. You could talk to a plastic surgeon anywhere and ask about this procedure. Feel free to look at some before and after pictures online.

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 36 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.