I'm 32 and my under eye skin there's a line and its puffy. Is there a cream or procedure to combat it? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 4

Under eye rejuvenation...

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The puffiness that you see under your eye and corresponding dark circle is actually a shadow being cast by by a small bulge of fat that has formed over time. The least invasive option to address your concern is non-surgically with fillers like restylane or belotero. The filler would be placed in the shadowed hollow so that it would be at the same level as the fat bulge to camouflage the problem. This would need to be repeated every 9-12 months or so. I would recommend consultation with a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon. I wish you well!

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is best treated with lasers, fillers, skin care, microneedling/PRP.  please see an expert.  best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend the injection of a filler like Restylane into the depression under the eye.  This will help even out the area and camouflage any fullness that you are perceiving.  Good luck

Volume loss around tear trough

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is a problem with volume loss in the orbital area. Filling the tear trough and mid cheek with Restylane will help this. It actually is not puffy but the surrounding tissues have fallen or receded to make it appear as though the orbital fat is protruding. Filling the areas as described will camouflage the fat well.  

Steven F. Weiner, MD
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 53 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.